United Arab Emirates and Oman as new export markets for Garden Spot
This project involves the promotion of the construction and finishing industry in the UAE market and the promotion of Garden Spot products in the Oman market.
As a part of the project, Applicant plan to participate in 3 trade fairs – in Dubai, UAE (The Big 5 – 2018 and The Big 5 – 2019, one of which will host a national information stand) and in 2019 in Muscat, Oman.
Additionally, Applicant plan to purchase the advisory service for the UAE trade fair as well as the training in internationalisation of an entrepreneur on the UAE market.
As a part of the project, Applicant plans to take part in two foreign business trips – one to Dubai and one to Oman as well as two individual trips to Dubai and Oman.
Exhibitions and presentations of our products as well as information and promotion activities will be prioritised.
The project will promote the Polish Economy Brand.
Project is undertaken within sub-measure 3.3.3: Support for Small and Medium Enterprises and promotion of product brands – GO TO BRAND Smart Growth Operational Programme 2014-2020 co-financed from the European Regional Development Fund.
The aim of the project:
Expansion of Garden Spot export activity with an increase in the number of export countries targeted at the UAE and Oman by the end of 2019.
– promotion of the Garden Spot brand and products on foreign markets in the UAE and Oman,
– increase in revenues from export activity,
– signing of a commercial contract, (moze: establishing of a trade partnership?)
– export of Garden Spot products to the UAE and Oman,
– recognition of the Garden Spot brand and Garden Spot products on foreign markets,
– promotion of the Polish Economy Brand
– internationalization of the entrepreneur
Project value: 489 000,00 PLN
The EU co-financing: 415 650,00 PLN
ul. Kostrzewskiego 14
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
tel. +48 (61) 622 95 20
mobile +48 503 544 407
mobile +48 503 643 664