the system of the ground hardening
LAWN LATTICE GARDEN GRID
Garden Grid are ecological lawn lattices which enable effective hardening and stabilization of substratum (ground). They constitute an alternative for concrete flag-stones or a sett. They create biologically active area what enables sowing and growth of grass. The compact construction ensures resistance to loads and deformations under great pressure (even 3 tons/m2).
Garden Grid system is used i.a. in construction of fire roads, driveways, hardening scarps and many other. The range of application (use) includes branches like: building, engineering, industry, agriculture. Lawn lattices are also used in sports facilities creation and garden arrangements.
- Protection to destructive effects of soil erosion
- Previousness enabling natural penetration of rain and meltwater into ground
- Preservation biologically active area what enables sowing grass and maintaining green areas.
- The lattice`s material is in 100% made of recycling materials.
- Construction which enables to attain the resistance to 350 tons/m2
- High resistance to all mechanical damages
- Variable weather conditions and hard conditions do not exert a harmful influence on the condition of product.
- Caltrops attached to the lattice enable mounting the lattice on steep slopes and embankments.
- Durability of product- over 25 years
- They do not require applying any rims.
- The construction of the lawn lattice`s sides makes it almost invisible. Thanks to that, the hardened area looks very aesthetic.
- Robust construction counteracts ground compacting and creating unaesthetic ruts.
- The possibility of filling the lattice with grass preserves green and natural area.
- By the filling the lattice with varied kinds of aggregates like: gravel, bark, lava, grit, decorative colorful stones the lattice has the ability to take various shapes.
- For designers it is an element with a wide range of arrangement possibilities and it allows to give vent to their creativity.
ul. Poznańska 89
phone +48 (61) 622 95 30
phone +48 (61) 622 95 20 firstname.lastname@example.org
mobile +48 509 273 550